- Our Team
I am compassionate practice manager with extensive knowledge and experience working across variety of practice management settings.
I develop practices with strong foundations in:
- Financial Management
- Human resources Management
- Planning and Marketing
- Information Management
- Risk Management
- Governance and organizational dynamics
- Business and Clinical Operations
- Professional Responsibility
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Certificate in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Diploma in Community Management
- Diploma in Community Services
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Mental Health First Aid Certificate
- Accredited in Work Safety and coordination of return to work
Areas of my specific interests
My life commitment is ensuring the best possible experiences of our services. I want you as a client, or referrer, to have a unique experience and care through attending or referring client to Exclusive Wellbeing. I create a practice atmosphere built on clearly defined values, best quality, education and high performance. My personal mission is to lead, promote and support excellence.
I ensure our clients’ and referrers’ feedback is incorporated regularly into our clinical care, and encourage you to provide confidential feedback (use the client feedback box at the front).
What makes it right for me to be at Exclusive Wellbeing
I share the vision of Exclusive Wellbeing that is provision of:
- Quality service to clients, within relevant mental health wellbeing frameworks
- Professional development for practitioners
- Supportive environment for practitioner development and wellbeing
- Competent and quality services that is viewed in a holistic sense, comprising knowledge, skills, and relationship and attitude-value competencies
Exclusive Wellbeing services are designed to effectively and efficiently respond to client needs:
- Healthcare is made easily accessible
- Our team is comprised of various allied health clinicians
- We offer various ways of interaction: in person, by email, phone or video
- Promptly finding and scheduling suitable appointments
Clinicians at Exclusive Wellbeing will:
- Take more time to listen and understand your concerns and worries
- Focus on prevention and keeping you well based on clinical guideliness
- Regularly track your clinical outcomes and quality measures
- Proactively review your progress to maximize your outcomes irrespective of where you are on your journey to psychological wellness
- Seek input from specialists to look after you holistically and advise on complex issues
In my current role, I oversee yearly strategic planning, review and implementation of processes in practice where increases of efficiency contribute to the overall notion of excellence in the way Exclusive Wellbeing is run.
As a practice manager, I have a legal and moral duty to promote ethical standards for individual and organisational behavior. To do so, I undertake continued professional development to ensure my knowledge remains up to date and that it is applied in ways that benefit the clients, and the wider community.
I ensure independent quality assessment of our model of care is regularly undertaken.