At Exclusive Wellbeing, we always welcome enquiries from skilled health and wellbeing practitioners who share our vision for service excellence in the community.
Associate Clinical Psychologist
Who are we
At Exclusive Wellbeing (Parramatta), our vision is to provide a sanctuary for wellbeing our team and clients. We are devoted to our focus on wellbeing, the discovery of the self and working toward living with mastery and intent. Our core support and administrative personnel believe that the wellness of our team, is paramount to helping our clients create the lives that they dream of.
Our fundamental values are integrity, authenticity, compassion, connection, growth & development and appreciation of individualisation.
As a practice, we maintain a varied case-load, dependent on the desires and niche experience of our associates, typically working with high functioning and motivated adult clients. We continually work with our associates to create an environment of ongoing development, inspiration and individualised workloads. We support each associate with their private practice and career goals, developing an aspirational career and workplace.About the Role
As an associate at Exclusive Wellbeing, we offer:
- Group supervision
- Peer supervision with a team of highly experienced clinicians with a range of areas of interest
- Mentoring to assist with the development of your career goals
- Opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge in a wide range of clinical areas and treatment approaches
- Exposure to a broad range of client presentations
- Gradual case-load development to ensure sufficient time dedicated to learning and development
- A workplace dedicated to the development of belonging and inspiration with a supportive team
- Purpose-built suite of offices
- Provision of early intervention, short-term and long-term therapeutic approaches and clients
- Opportunities for career progression within the practice, if aligned with your career goals
We are seeking associates with shared values who are committed to our vision and mission, and are looking for ongoing growth and development in their careers. As a clinical psychological, you will have a good understanding of the concepts of psychological wellbeing in order to assist your clients with reaching their full potential, beyond cessation of symptoms. You will have strong passion and dedication to the maintenance and development of your skills, knowledge, expertise, and most importantly, your personal wellbeing. We are looking for associates with a collegiate and enthusiastic work style, with great time management skills and a strong focus on communication, service delivery and relationship development with clients, referrers and your colleagues.Essential Criteria
- Full registration with the Psychologists Registration Board of Australia & AHPRA
- Endorsement for the area of practice of Clinical Psychology (or working toward one)
- Have, or be willing to obtain, a Medicare Provider Number
- Registered ABN and PI/PL Insurance, or be willing to obtain
- Strong CBT and/or ACT skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Full/Associate Membership with APS and/or ACPA
- Experience working independently and within a treating team
- Medico-legal report writing experience
- Experience with other evidence-based therapy modalities
Please forward your Resume and Cover Letter to Mira Mitrovic (Practice Manager) at email@example.com Initial interviews will commence as applications are received. We look forward to welcoming you to defining your dreams and creating reality at Exclusive Wellbeing.